How can I help you today?
Hi! I’m Annie Soul.
I’m a life coach that specialises in making travel stress free and affordable for everyone.
Here are some useful posts:
- Travel Planning
- I can provide personalised, thoroughly researched itinerary plans for only £30
- Travel Funding
- Travel Safety
I am also offering FREE 30 minute coaching session to personalise these tips, just for you.
- Conveniently held at a time suitable for you over Skype or Facebook video chat
- Identify your personal travel problems
- Provide you with the knowledge to build your courage or funds
- Set activities and tasks you need to complete to grow your confidence or funds
- Get you to commit to reaching your travel goals
- Summary of the session sent to you via email
All of this for FREE. Contact me now!
What do my customers say?
“I booked a one-hour session with Annie to discuss a trip to North Tanzania with a tentative 20+ guests. My main issues were the early planning stages. I had no idea where to start and how to go about planning the trip from far away. Annie patiently listened to my ideas and was able to answer all my questions. She then suggested the best way to go forward with planning the trip step-by-step and put me in touch with trustworthy people on the ground who could help me along the way. She makes it look so easy! I am impressed by her insider knowledge of Northern Tanzania as well as her ability to put me (a bit overwhelmed by the trip) at ease with her active listening and her calm and kind manner. I will continue to heed her advice going forward.”
I am here to help YOU have the BEST travel adventures EVER.
- Working with Annie
- I am open to proposals for sponsored posts, brand collaborations, tourism board collaborations, press trips, and partnerships. Just contact me.
- Guest Posts
- If you would like to write a guest post for Soulful Travels please do contact me.
Annie is a contributor to World Nomads, voicing her experiences with Tanzanian tribes in a podcast and writing an article on village life. She has given her expert opinion as a travel professional on travelingbroad and her experience on surviving the reverse culture shock in this podcast. She is also an active community member of the Lonely Planet Thorn Tree platform where she shares her advice with other travellers who are looking to resolve their travel issues.
If you want to know more: